Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Bill Spens <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 17:37:24 UTC

LDAP groups

I'm not sure if my first post went though since I was not subscribed to the
group when I posted.  Sorry if this is a duplicate.

I'm trying to understand how to get ldap groups to show up in the GUI.  I
see in the code references to "LDAP_GROUPS_ROLE_START_KEY" and
"ldap.config.groups.role.".  It looks like the reason my groups are not
showing up because they must begin with something specific.

What is the default value and how do I change it?  For example, I want my
ldap group "developers' to show up in the list and map that to 'Registered
User'.  Right now, nothing is showing up in the drop down list on the ldap
group/role mapping screen and nothing I enter in the filter causes anything
to happen.  I've tried to find more details in the admin guide and a few
other places, but I must be missing something simple here.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Bill

Re: LDAP groups

Posted by Jonathan Sharp <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hey Bill,

Ran across this today, the comments from Sasha in this thread are probably
relevant:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/archiva-users/201403.mbox/%3C9BD825F3554FD04AAB3B8BCBA96F192F19D99E57@BLUPRD9201MB018.026d.mgd.msft.net%3E

-Jon

Re: LDAP groups