Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Eli Shemer <ap...@netvision.net.il> on 2007/09/19 17:01:16 UTC

apache2 graphs

Hey there

What replacement do I have for Apache::GD to work on mod_perl 2 ?

Thanks.

Re: apache2 graphs

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>.
Eli Shemer wrote:
> Hey there
>
> What replacement do I have for Apache::GD to work on mod_perl 2 ?

You can always use GD directly. Or you can consider simply porting it
to mod_perl 2 yourself, it shouldn't be difficult at all.

Have a look at the porting guide here:

<http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/porting.html>

Re: apache2 graphs

Posted by Foo JH <jh...@extracktor.com>.
You can consider ImageMagick. It works on standard Perl apps as well.