Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/08/30 12:11:00 UTC

[Jira] An unknown error occurred - actions == null.

Hi all,

jira seems to have problems. It seems that it does not accept comments.
Instead of the comment I got:
An unknown error occurred - actions == null.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [Jira] An unknown error occurred - actions == null.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
[Copied to infra list]

Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> jira seems to have problems. It seems that it does not accept comments.
> Instead of the comment I got:
> An unknown error occurred - actions == null.

It is accepting the comments (the mails get sent out) but the web
interface seems to be broken.

Ross

Re: [Jira] An unknown error occurred - actions == null.

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 12:11:00PM +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> jira seems to have problems. It seems that it does not accept comments.
> Instead of the comment I got:
> An unknown error occurred - actions == null.

Yes, it's a bug in JIRA 3.3 to do with the Subversion plugin.  I'll be
upgrading it to 3.3.1 RSN.  For now, just click the 'Comments' tab and
avoid the 'All' tab.

--Jeff