Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/12 14:46:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release UIMA Addons 2.3.1 RC 3

Hi all,

Since I don't see any reported issue in the previous thread [1] I call for a
vote to release UIMA Addons 2.3.1 RC 3.

The following is a list of issues addressed in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310570&version=12316093

The source zip and binary files are available here:
http://people.apache.org/~tommaso/uima-addons-2.3.1-rc3

SVN Tag Checkout:
svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/addons/tags/uima-addons-2.3.1-rc3/

Please cast your vote for UIMA Addons 2.3.1 release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] 0   Don't care

Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://markmail.org/thread/nhkzs5b7cqucr7zo

Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA Addons 2.3.1 RC 3

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
as per comments on [1] I'm canceling this vote.
Tommaso

[1] : http://markmail.org/message/xhjgnympfuj7sjgx