Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Randy DuCharme <ra...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/07 23:44:36 UTC

Greetings from AD5GB

Had to shut down ad5gb.com due to 1 1/2 years worth of - UNEMPLOYMENT.
I have in the past contributed trivial bug fixes to "master" so some of
you might remember me.....

Anyway, before I begin wandering through code again, could someone
possibly explain what I'm seeing here?  I mean EVERYTHING is a
TCP_MISS/200 unless it's an ERR_PROXY_DENIED/403  except for the random
TCP_MEM_HIT/200 that shows up once in a while on http (port 80) stuffs.

I've been screwing with this, and the documentation for about 4 day now
- between interviews and such - but am not clear as to why https isn't
working yet it definitely seems to be caching, based on the output of
traffic_top (below).  WTH am I missing.  Again, I haven't gone and tried
to start grokking code yet as I think this is a simple thing.  It's not
apparent though in the online docs.

Can this even be used effectively as a cache on an "internal" private
network using self-signed PKI?

Regards!

--
Randall DuCharme (Radio AD5GB)
Powered entirely by Open Source software.