Posted to wagon-users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Serodio <na...@neverbox.com> on 2009/09/09 22:09:48 UTC

What's happened to wagon's sshExecutable setting?

I'm on Windows XP, and I'm trying to make Maven deployment use my private key
which is stored in PuTTY's Pageant ssh agent.

I found an old recipe on the net that says I should use the following
settings.xml:

<server>
    <id>my-repo</id>
    <configuration>
        <sshExecutable>c:/Progra~1/PuTTY/plink.exe</sshExecutable>
        <scpExecutable>c:/Progra~1/PuTTY/pscp.exe</scpExecutable>
    </configuration>
</server>

But when I try this, I get the following error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error retrieving previous build number for artifact
'br.pucsp.apt:ereinion:jar': repository metadata for: 'snapshot
br.pucsp.apt:ereinion:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT'
 could not be retrieved from repository: vulcano-repo due to an error: While
configuring wagon for 'vulcano-repo': Unable to apply wagon configuration.

Cannot find setter nor field in
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.jsch.ScpWagon for 'sshExecutable'

Re: What's happened to wagon's sshExecutable setting?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It used to be on the site, but it seems the page is gone now...

Posted by Daniel Serodio <na...@neverbox.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.