Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/06/22 00:36:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tim McConnell as our newest committer

All,

The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Tim McConnell has
recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
committer.  Tim has done some great work in 2.0 with regards to
annotation processing and was a definite asset in completing the
JavaEE 5 functionality.

We're thrilled to hand him a committer hat and look forward to his
continued contributions to the project and to other contributors who
wish to walk the same road he did.

Welcome aboard, Tim!

-David

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tim McConnell as our newest committer

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Congratulations! You have definitely earned it.

-dain

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

-Donald

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Tim !!!
Welcome to the club ;-p

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Tim! Welcome!

--kevan

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Tim!

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Yayy !! Congrats Tim !

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats Tim!

Joe

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Tim!

Gianny

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>.
Congratulations Tim!

Jay

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
Congrats Tim!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tim McConnell as our newest committer

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Tim.

Vamsi

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lin. Congratulations to you as well !!!

Lin Sun wrote:
> Congratulations, Tim!!!
>
> Lin
>
> David Blevins wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Tim McConnell has
>> recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
>> committer.  Tim has done some great work in 2.0 with regards to
>> annotation processing and was a definite asset in completing the
>> JavaEE 5 functionality.
>>
>> We're thrilled to hand him a committer hat and look forward to his
>> continued contributions to the project and to other contributors who
>> wish to walk the same road he did.
>>
>> Welcome aboard, Tim!
>>
>> -David

Tim McConnell

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tim McConnell as our newest committer

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Tim!!!

Lin

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.