Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sreejeb2 <sr...@lumoenergy.com.au> on 2014/07/17 09:15:31 UTC

Cannot list directory error from SFTP route

Hi All,

I'm using camel 2.13.0 for doing an SFTP file transfer. Camel works fine
with downloading and uploading the files. But occasionally I get the
following error. Can someone be able to help on this? Appreciate your help.

EXCEPTION:
Cannot list directory: XXXX

STACK TRACE:
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
list directory: XXXX
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.listFiles(SftpOperations.java:583)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpConsumer.doPollDirectory(SftpConsumer.java:90)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpConsumer.pollDirectory(SftpConsumer.java:52)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:117)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:187)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:114)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown
Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown
Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: 4:
        at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.ls(ChannelSftp.java:1721)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.ls(ChannelSftp.java:1527)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.listFiles(SftpOperations.java:574)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
        at java.io.PipedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at
com.jcraft.jsch.Channel$MyPipedInputStream.updateReadSide(Channel.java:344)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.ls(ChannelSftp.java:1544)

Cheers,

RE: Cannot list directory error from SFTP route

Posted by sreejeb2 <sr...@lumoenergy.com.au>.
Thanks much Claus. That solved the issue. I now have disconnect=true and stepwise=false in my route config.

Thanks,
Sree

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

<sr...@lumoenergy.com.au> wrote:
> We are able to upload and download files. Camel is scheduled to run every hour. And for every alternative run I'm getting this issue.
>
> I can connect and navigate to folders using WinScp without any issue.
>
> Thanks,
>
> On 17 Jul 2014, at 6:12 pm, "Robert Rich [via Camel]" <ml...@n5.nabble.com>> wrote:
>
> Have you checked the log on your SFTP server?
>
>     Caused by: java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
>             at java.io.PipedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>
> This seems like it might be an error in the server.

Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: Cannot list directory error from SFTP route