Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by "Peterson, Scott" <Pe...@principal.com> on 2002/03/12 22:44:22 UTC

Win32 seg fault in ApacheRequest_parse_multipart

I'm running libapreq 1.0 with Apache 1.3.20 on Windows 2000.  When I run the mod_testapreq file upload test, I get a seg fault when libapreq calls fwrite.  Buff, blen, and upload->fp all look valid, so there's nothing obviously wrong with the parameters.

   while ((blen = multipart_buffer_read(mbuff, buff, sizeof(buff)))) {
   if (req->upload_hook != NULL) {
	wlen = req->upload_hook(req->hook_data, buff, blen, upload);
   } else {
	wlen = fwrite(buff, 1, blen, upload->fp);   **** FAULT ****
  }
  if (wlen != blen) {
	return HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR;
  }
  upload->size += wlen;
  }

I have to admit I didn't use the build system that came with libapreq.  Instead, I built it with a homegrown VC++ project.  The other mod_testapreq tests work fine.  Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Scott Peterson
Principal Financial Group