Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/10/06 22:39:09 UTC

Using PropFind (Webdav) returns long empty string of blanks...

Hi

Code:

      Enumeration props = wdr.propfindMethod( "checked-out" );

      while (props.hasMoreElements())

      {

        Object k = props.nextElement();

        // Object k is now a "            " string like this.

      }

When I execute propfindMethod( "checked-out") and the object is not checked
out, I get a Vector back for this enumeration, where the first and only
element is a null.  If the resource is checked out, I get back a long blank
string, like "           ".  As if it found the requested property, but
shows it up as a blank.  I am using Slide 2.0.

Am I doing something wrong when I look for properties ?

Nick