Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2019/01/17 19:58:16 UTC

beanshell

I just noticed that when including CatB components, beanshell
is not included in trunk/4.2.x but IS with 4.1.x

Any idea why the change?

Re: beanshell

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Jim,

Am 18.01.19 um 16:34 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Hrmmm... doing a re-build w/ --enable-beanshell causes as break in
> scripting/java:
>
>     /Users/jim/src/asf/AOO42X/main/scripting/java/com/sun/star/script/framework/provider/beanshell/ScriptProviderForBeanShell.java:232: error: package bsh does not exist
>             catch (bsh.EvalError e) {
>
> not sure if this was/is in any way connected to the removal
> from CatB.
>
> Anyone else try building 4.2.x/trunk w/ beanshell?

I am not sure, but Linux32 and Windows builds (AOO42X) from buildbot
were unsuccessful.

Will force new builds with your latest commits...

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: beanshell

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.