Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Adrian Tan <ad...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/08 12:18:20 UTC

web services

I am new to Apache Marmotta, trying to post data into Marmotta and not
use SPARQL. Tried the import data feature but the data is not linked
after imported. Could anyone give me some pointer, or show me the API?
Thanks!

Regards
Adrian Tan

Re: web services

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Adrian,

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Adrian Tan <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am new to Apache Marmotta, trying to post data into Marmotta and not
> use SPARQL. Tried the import data feature but the data is not linked
> after imported.

How did you import the data? At https://wiki.apache.org/marmotta/ImportData
you have a summary of all methods available to import data in Marmotta.

What do you mean with "linked"? In the core module, go the "contexts" an
there you should see the size of your data (probably you imported in the
default one).

Could anyone give me some pointer, or show me the API?

All modules are self-documented: accessing the "webservices" tab you have
detailed information about all web services exposed. If you want more
information about any specific one, feel free to ask here.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández