Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ngu Nguyen <ng...@anomalyinc.com> on 2001/04/20 22:45:12 UTC

mod_jk??

I just finished compiling the mod_jk.so.  Now I am having
troubles running it with apache.  I am getting the following message:

Syntax error on line 60 of /usr/local/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto:
Invalid command 'Alias', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
bin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

I think it is not loading the module correctly.  What do you think it is??
Could anyone please help me with this.

Ngu