Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/08 06:00:11 UTC

Moving javadocs path in jenkins

Stevo, we saw a failed build in Jenkins due to:

Publishing Javadoc
ERROR: Publisher hudson.tasks.JavadocArchiver aborted due to exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: basedir <
https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/ws/mrlegacy/target/site/apidocs>
does not exist.
        at org.apache.tools.ant.DirectoryScanner.scan(
DirectoryScanner.java:879)
        at hudson.FilePath$42.hasMatch(FilePath.java:2274)
        at hudson.FilePath$42.invoke(FilePath.java:2171)
        at hudson.FilePath$42.invoke(FilePath.java:2161)
        at hudson.FilePath$FileCallableWrapper.call(FilePath.java:2474)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:118)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
        at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:328)
        at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(
InterceptingExecutorService.java:72)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Which makes sense since mrlegacy exists no more; I moved that path to
distribution, will see what happens.

Please change it if you think there's a better place.

Thanks!