Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Hansen <ma...@agileitinc.com> on 2008/04/30 23:41:48 UTC

maven build causing java segmentation fault - help needed

We are trying to get the maven build for our product working under
RedHat linux (running as a guest OS under VMWare).  This build works
fine on Windows Vista and XP.  But under RedHat it is causing a Java
segmentation fault.  See attached log file for details.

Does anyone have any ideas about how we might get to the bottom of what
is causing this and fix it?

Here are some details about our environment.

Maven version 2.0.9
JDK 1.6.0_05
Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 6)
jvm_args: -Xms768m -Xmx768m -Xss2048k