Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ravindra Jain <ra...@ltp.soft.net> on 2001/01/16 14:39:41 UTC

Exception during event dispatching

Hi All,

I'm new to SOAP.
I've got soap-2.0 and now I'm trying to see how it works by executing one
sample (Calculator).

I'm getting following Exception (when I click on any operator symbol in
calculetor frame):

Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node
        at samples.calculator.Calculator.access$1(Calculator.java:203)
        at
samples.calculator.Calculator$5.actionPerformed(Calculator.java:179)
        at java.awt.Button.processActionEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Button.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEvent(Unknown Source)

is this a classpath problem ? or some other thing ?
I searched the user guides (supplied with soap2.0 and tomcat3.1), but didn't
got any reason for this exception.

pls help me...

thanks in advance..

Regards,
Ravindra Jain

RE: Exception during event dispatching

Posted by Yoann Pannier <yo...@fluxus.net>.
hi,

you probably need to add xerces.jar to your CLASSPATH.

Posted by Yoann Pannier <yo...@fluxus.net>.
hi,