Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2020/03/02 10:47:29 UTC

Re: Beam Emitted Metrics Reference

Hi,

There is a doc about metrics here:
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/programming-guide/#metrics

You can also export the metrics to sinks (REST http endpoint and
Graphite), see MetricsOptions class for configuration.

Still, there is no doc for export on website, I'll add some

Best

Etienne

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Also seems like each IO would benefit from an entry in a Transform Catalog
with description of any IO-specific metrics it emits. (technically these
may not be what you mean by "framework-emitted metrics")

Kenn

Posted by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com>.