Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org> on 2018/10/27 02:06:33 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache BVal 2.0.0 from RC2

I am pleased to announce that this release vote has passed. Binding +1
votes were received from Romain Manni-Bucau, Mark Struberg, and myself.
Roberto Cortez also cast a +1 vote; no +/-0 or -1 votes were cast. Thanks
to everyone who reviewed the release artifacts and voted.

Matt