Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/11/02 19:40:48 UTC

dependencies on new artifacts

Hi,

I just added a couple of new utility projects that are separated into two
parts for the sake of a small embedded jar footprint.   They can be found
under merlin and are under util.  One of these has a dependency on another
and I want to make sure the build does not bomb out.  For the time being I
have the dependency line in the project.xml commented out and have not added
the code with the dependency on the other package.

Should I add a maven.xml post goal to generate the snapshot and install it
in the users repo .maven directory or should we start putting artifacts into
a central repo?

Alex

RE: dependencies on new artifacts

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Thanks!

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Alex:

Have just updated.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Alex:

Should be able to take a look in a couple of hours time.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org