Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id> on 2013/09/23 21:46:07 UTC

Re: cloudstack-sysvmadm takes very long to run?

Dear all,

The script failed to restart the system VMs. See below.

All my system VMs (except one virtual router) are in "Starting" state but
it never got started. Any idea how to resolve this issue?

===
nohup: ignoring input
/usr/bin/cloudstack-sysvmadm: line 21: /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: No such
file or directory

Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...
Done stopping and starting secondary storage vm(s)

Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...
ERROR: Failed to start console proxy vm with id 1903

Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .

Stopping and starting 2 running routing vm(s)...
ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 1931

ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 1930

Done restarting router(s).
===

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.