Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by tsha <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/23 20:02:03 UTC

trinidad table range navigation is not working

Hi,

I am using trinidad 1.2.4 table (tr:table) component. I am trying to display
the table with range navigation.
First range is displaying properly but by clicking on NEXT nothing is
happening. (The next range is not displaying)

I tried to run the trinidad-demo-1.2.4 on tomcat6.0 but still got the same
problem.

Can any one please tell me what I have to do for the navigation to work.

Any help is really appreciated..

Thanks,
Sha

Re: trinidad table range navigation is not working

Posted by tsha <sh...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Max,

Thanks for your fast response.

I am using jspx only.
I searched the archive for this issue but the suggested solution didn't work
for me.

This is the post I found in the archive.
http://www.nabble.com/Trinidad-Table-range-navigation-problem-tt14878960.html

Thanks,
tsha

Posted by tsha <sh...@yahoo.com>.