Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com> on 2021/09/12 01:57:10 UTC

回复: [VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-PREVIEW RC1

+1

checked:
[ok]  check LICENSE, should be Apache V2
[ok]  check NOTICE, should have a notice for third-party dependency if
necessary
[ok]  extract the zip and check if the source version is correct
[ok]  verify the asc(PGP sign),SHA512
[ok]  build the source, start nameserver and broker according to the
quick-start
[ok]  run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

周波 <zh...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月6日周一 下午1:02写道: