Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by "Essl, Markus" <Ma...@bitmedia.cc> on 2009/12/10 10:58:39 UTC

wookie-user mailing list

Hello!

I sent a mail to the wookie-user mailing list and got a reply that I was
not subscribed there anymore. I really thought I was subscribed there as
well, but come to think of it, I didn't get any messages from there. Now
I resubscribed and posted a message there - and for some strange
reasons, I get mails posted to the mailing list twice. Now I went to the
archives and took a look if it was posted to the mailing list once or
twice - and only saw one post in the wookie-user list - mine. Is this
list actually live?

Markus

bit schulungscenter Nfg GmbH & Co KG | Kaerntner Strasse 311, 8054 Graz | FN 264297 y | ATU61831566 | Gerichtsstand Graz

bit management Beratung GesmbH | Kaerntner Strasse 311, 8054 Graz | FN 147857m | ATU58011225 | Gerichtsstand Graz

bit media e-learning solution GmbH & Co KG | Kaerntner Strasse 311, 8054 Graz | FN 195426d | ATU49978207 | Gerichtsstand Wien

Unternehmensberatung bit consulting GmbH | Kaerntner Strasse 311, 8054 Graz | FN 196369d | ATU49853109 | Gerichtsstand Graz