Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Duncan Johnston Watt <du...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2014/04/23 18:01:14 UTC

Re: [brooklyn-dev] Re: [PROPOSAL] Brooklyn

David

Thanks. As with Marcel that is much appreciated.

Best

Duncan

On 23 April 2014 16:57, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:

> > We appreciate that 3-5 Mentors greatly assists the incubation process,
> > so welcome more Mentors.
> >

> Having watched Brooklyn from afar for a while now, I am thrilled to
> see it propose for the incubator. I'd be happy to serve as a mentor if
> needed.
>
> --David

Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO | Cloudsoft Corporation

Twitter | @duncanjw
Mobile | +44 777 190 2653
Skype | duncan_johnstonwatt
Linkedin | www.linkedin.com/in/duncanjohnstonwatt

message after it was sent.

Re: [brooklyn-dev] Re: [PROPOSAL] Brooklyn

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
Marcel / David,

Please add yourselves to the mentor list on the proposal wiki page!