Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Lars Trieloff <la...@trieloff.net> on 2009/06/02 11:46:30 UTC

OSGi Bundles for Abdera

Hi all,
I have created a patch for Abdera that would build OSGi bundles for all
Abdera JARs. It is relatively straight-forward and uninvase, so I would be
glad if someone could have a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ABDERA-236 and leave comments.

I am looking to integrate Abdera with Apache Sling (Incubating) and having
OSGi bundles would be a great help here.

thank you,

Lars

Re: OSGi Bundles for Abdera

Posted by Lars Trieloff <la...@trieloff.net>.
Thanks to Ugo for applying the patch. I was wondering wether Abdera is built
on zones.apache.org with Hudson nightly build or if there is another chance
in getting a snapshot deployed to the Apache Maven Snapshots repository.
regards,

Lars