Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com> on 2018/03/09 18:18:14 UTC

Jenkins slowness

Hi,

Does anybody know why Jenkins hosts take so long to run? For example, beam1
was running beam_PostCommit_Python_Verify and I saw this time for running
"tox -e py27":

Ran 1535 tests in 403.860s

on my workstation I got:

Ran 1535 tests in 160.242s

Is there any way to troubleshoot this? Each run takes about an hour to run,
not including time waiting in the queue.

Re: Jenkins slowness

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
Another run on Jenkins was faster:
Ran 1535 tests in 267.273s