Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Marco Rolappe <m_...@web.de> on 2003/01/29 03:20:44 UTC

excalibur monitor unused?

apart from being declared in cocoon.xconf I can't find any code where the
monitor is being referenced/used.

so, can I assume that this is just a useless thread and removing the
declaration from cocoon.xconf doesn't do any harm?

Re: excalibur monitor unused?

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 10:39:22PM -0500, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Marco Rolappe wrote:
>
> >apart from being declared in cocoon.xconf I can't find any code where the
> >monitor is being referenced/used.
> >
> >so, can I assume that this is just a useless thread and removing the
> >declaration from cocoon.xconf doesn't do any harm?
> >

> No, it's not used yet, yes, you can remove declaration.

It was going to be used to expire flow continuations but now we
use the cornerstone-scheduler instead.

Michael

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.