Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marcel Overdijk <m....@oravision.nl> on 2003/08/04 09:03:14 UTC

Tiles (vboxLayout.jsp error) not completely working after changing to Struts 1.1 multiple module implementation

Hello,

I have a Tiles (Struts 1.1) application running without problems
(default config/single module).

I have changed the implementation to a Struts multiple module
implementation.

My default module contains a simple welcome page, and my second
config/reflection module contains the 'real' application.

When I switch to the reflection module the application is started, the
Tiles simpleMenu, header and footer are rendered OK.
I also use the vboxLayout.jsp... and this one gives me an ERROR:

[ServletException in:WEB-INF/jsp/reflection/layouts/vboxLayout.jsp]
/reflection/WEB-INF/jsp/reflection/layouts/'

I can't find why I receive this error.....

Kind regards,
Marcel Overdijk