Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Christian F. Gonzalez Di Antonio" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/29 18:44:41 UTC

My kafka docker image

Hi everyone, I would like to share my recently kafka's docker image with
you.

I made this docker image because I try to get the major focus of kafka
configuration in my development environment and also because any of the
others images available was not easy to understand (how to use) outside
kafka itself configuration.

it was not tested on Kubernates, but I expect to do that soon.

 feel free to let me know your feedback on the github's repository

Regards,
Christian

Re: My kafka docker image

Posted by "Christian F. Gonzalez Di Antonio" <ch...@gmail.com>.