Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Priya Ganesan <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/27 14:26:30 UTC

HOW TO RUN STORM IN REMOTE MODE

Hi All,
I am very new to storm. I have successfully run the storm in local mode. Now i am trying to run storm in remote mode. I need to know what all are the changes that i should do to run storm in remote mode. I have downloaded the dependencies ZEROMQ and JZMQ. Please guide me.
Thank You,Priya

Re: HOW TO RUN STORM IN REMOTE MODE

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at the following guide?