Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rnatavio <rn...@exist.com> on 2008/07/14 08:09:26 UTC

Checkout problem in trunk rev676406

This error msg occurs when checking out from the eCommerce module.

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://ecommerce/widget/OrderScreens.xml#checkoutoptions]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at location
[component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/checkoutpayment.bsh]
(Could not find bsh script at
[component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/checkoutpayment.bsh])
(Error running BSH script at location
[component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/checkoutpayment.bsh]
(Could not find bsh script at
[component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/checkoutpayment.bsh]))

I tried changing the url from checkoutpayment.bsh to checkoutpayment.groovy
(since the bsh file no longer exists in the directory), but it just
triggered another error in the groovy file.

Is this problem solved already? or is it just I who's experiencing this
problem?

Re: Checkout problem in trunk rev676406

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, fixed in rev. 676498