Posted to user@hama.apache.org by wang fangfang <ic...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/21 12:18:56 UTC

pagerank in hama

hi
  There is a guestion when I study the code of pagerank in hama
example.there is a line:"
*numberVertices = vertices.size() * peer.getNumPeers();"* in
GraphJobRunner.java file.
However it‘s impossible to averagely partition the vertex so beautifully.
 I want to know what's the consideration when taking this decision.
Thank you very much.
Best wishes

Re: pagerank in hama

Posted by Yuesheng Hu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I strongly suggest you to use the hama-trunk.
This is a guide to import hama-trunk into eclipse and how to debug hama
itself. http://www.oriovo.com/cloud/hama-debug.html
Have fun!

Re: pagerank in hama

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.