Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Steve O'Hara <so...@pivotal-solutions.co.uk> on 2007/01/27 11:03:16 UTC

Request for New Feature for 1.6

I couldn't see it on JIRA so I'd thought I'd ask here.
I would like to be able to overload macros i.e. same name, different
number/type of parameters.
I will see if I can figure it out myself (if I can just get the code to
compile in IDEA) and submit a patch but just in case someone else has
done it, I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Request for New Feature for 1.6

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Even if you don't make a patch, putting it in JIRA will help us
remember the idea. :)