Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Wolf <th...@ithaka.org> on 2004/12/15 15:15:36 UTC

unsubscribing - help

I feel foolish, but I can't remember the e-mail address to which to
send the 'unsubscribe' msg to and incubator.apache.org doesn't tell me
either (well, at least not in an 'in-your-face' kinda way :-)  Could
some kind soul send it to me?  Sorry for polute the list with such
questions, but...

thnx,
tom

Re: unsubscribing - help

Posted by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com>.

Re: unsubscribing - help

Posted by Michael Borgwardt <br...@brazils-animeland.de>.
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Thomas Wolf wrote:

> I feel foolish, but I can't remember the e-mail address to which to
> send the 'unsubscribe' msg to and incubator.apache.org doesn't tell me
> either (well, at least not in an 'in-your-face' kinda way :-)  Could
> some kind soul send it to me?  Sorry for polute the list with such
> questions, but...

Most mailing lists add that information in the headers of each mail sent
over the ML. you just have to switch on the full header display in your
mail client, and you see:

--
Michael Borgwardt