Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/02 21:34:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] UIMA AS Version 2.3.1 Release Candidate 5

Hi,
so far users found two major and two minor issues with UIMA AS Release
Candidate 5:

1) Intermittent hang of UIMA AS service while stopping . Status: FIXED
2) ShutdownHook in UIMA AS Client registered multiple times while running
extended tests. Status: FIXED

3) UIMA AS Process ID (PID) formatting. Status: FIXED
4) Added new message to a log when UIMA AS service catches kill
signal.  Status: FIXED

I planning to release Candidate 6 this Friday. If you know of any additional
bugs in Candidate 5 please
let me know asap so that I can address them.

Thanks

- Jerry C