Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mayur Belekar <ma...@synechron.com> on 2012/01/06 08:09:27 UTC

facing problem during comiting the code

HI,
I am Mayur Belekar, I am facing some problem during comiting the code

The error is like, the file name contains the 'multiple' word and svn does not accept it.

Please help

Regards,
Mayur Belekar.
Associate Engineer (QC).
Mobile: +91-9960856160
SYNECHRON - http://www.synechron.com<https://mex07a.emailsrvr.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=9bd86ea37b87448f8a66089e8ef449ab&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.synechron.com%2f>
- Top 15 Best IT Employers for 5 consecutive years (link<https://mex07a.emailsrvr.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=9bd86ea37b87448f8a66089e8ef449ab&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.synechron.com%2fnews%2fnews_best_employer_sep2011.htm>).
- Celebrating 10 Years!
P Consider Environment before printing this e-mail.

Re: facing problem during comiting the code

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Mayur Belekar,
am Freitag, 6. Januar 2012 um 08:09 schrieben Sie:

> The error is like, the file name contains the 'multiple' word and svn does not accept it.

Please provide the exact error message and exact file names you try to
commit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AG Hanover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow