Posted to kato-dev@incubator.apache.org by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk> on 2010/01/25 11:03:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release M1-incubating-RC3

Hello,
     I think I've address the important issues that have come up for RC3.

RC3 materials are available here:

     http://people.apache.org/~monteith/kato/apache-kato-M1-incubating-RC3/

and it has been tagged here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kato/tags/apache-kato-M1-incubating-RC3/

The vote will be held for at least 72 hours.

If this vote is successful, we will then take a vote in front of the Incubator PMC.

Thanks,
	Stuart

--
Stuart Monteith
http://blog.stoo.me.uk/

Re: [VOTE] Release M1-incubating-RC3

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.
Ok,
     Since the vote was announced on Monday, we have had:

+1 - two votes from Steve Poole and Ant Elder
  0 - None
-1 - None

With my +1 that make 3 +1s, which mean I will now take this to the IPMC.

Regards,
     Stuart

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.
Hi,

Posted by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com>.
+1

--
Steve

Re: [VOTE] Release M1-incubating-RC3

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me.

+1

One thing you could update next time is the NOTICE file at the top of
the tag which is still an old version compared to whats in the release
artifacts. Its just formatting though and the content is fine so its
not an issue for this release.

   ...ant