Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by bob phillips <ra...@easystreet.com> on 2002/05/19 18:35:58 UTC

cvs missing jtidy jar

Starting from scratch, just now, the docs target did not build, missing jtidy.

I copied one used from cocoon cvs into core and the docs built.

regards
bob phillips

RE: cvs missing jtidy jar

Posted by bob phillips <ra...@easystreet.com>.
well, I just removed from ../lib/core & did build cleandocs and build docs
... no problem.

tried removing build directory, no problem...

but I  DID have the problem ;)

maybe something with configuring ant after the initial download (I saw it
go by, but
didn't save the listing).

the system is a widows me with jdk14, there is an ANT_HOME

RE: cvs missing jtidy jar

Posted by bob phillips <ra...@easystreet.com>.
I tried a different system, win2k, jdk1.4, no ANT_HOME & it built from
scratch ok...

RE: cvs missing jtidy jar

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Bob,