Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Isha Garg <is...@orkash.com> on 2011/05/30 13:31:04 UTC

collapse component with pivot faceting

Hi All!

          Can anyone tell me how pivot faceting works in combination
with field collapsing.?
Please guide me in this respect.

Thanks!
Isha Garg

Re: collapse component with pivot faceting

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You might have more luck going the other way, applying the
field collapsing patch to trunk. This is currently being worked
on, see:

Best
Erick

Posted by Isha Garg <is...@orkash.com>.