Posted to user@commons.apache.org by kalpa rajadurai <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/09 09:05:39 UTC

Re: [math] Re: NormalDistribution

Hi Team,

We are delighted to see that bug (MATH-301) is now in Resolved status. We
thank your team for good efforts in resolving the bug.
We would like to know, the expected release date of version 2.1.

Thanks
Kalpa

--
Karpaga R

"Did you always know that?"
"No, I didn't. But I believed"
 ---Matrix III

Re: [math] Re: NormalDistribution

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
kalpa rajadurai a écrit :
> Hi Team,
>
> We are delighted to see that bug (MATH-301) is now in Resolved status. We
> thank your team for good efforts in resolving the bug.
> We would like to know, the expected release date of version 2.1.

We are working on it. It should be really soon now, perhaps one or two
weeks, but no promise.

Luc