Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Olivier Jaquemet <ol...@jalios.com> on 2005/09/13 15:48:36 UTC

MultiSearcher... Multiple Analyzer

Hi,

I have many indices, one for each language, each one has been indexed
using a specific analyzer.
I want to search in all my indices, but I still want/need to use the
same analyzer that has been used for indexing.
MultiSearch only accept one query, and if I use for example QueryParser,
I can only specify one analyzer.
Is there a (nice) way to do a multi search using as much analyzer as
there are indices we are searching in?

Olivier

Re: MultiSearcher... Multiple Analyzer

Posted by Olivier Jaquemet <ol...@jalios.com>.
Olivier Jaquemet wrote:

> I have many indices, one for each language, each one has been indexed
> using a specific analyzer.
> I want to search in all my indices, but I still want/need to use the
> same analyzer that has been used for indexing.
> MultiSearch only accept one query, and if I use for example
> QueryParser, I can only specify one analyzer.
> Is there a (nice) way to do a multi search using as much analyzer as
> there are indices we are searching in?

Sorry to insist but I really could not find any information on the
subject either on the FAQ or on the Mailing List, so if you've got some
more information or suggestion about that, that would be really nice :)