Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com> on 2022/10/30 00:00:18 UTC

Article: Rendering PinePhone's Display (DE and TCON0)

Inside Pine64's PinePhone (Arm64) is the Allwinner A64 SoC and its A64
Display Engine that renders graphics on the LCD Display.

This article explains how we might build a NuttX Display Driver for
PinePhone's A64 Display Engine.

https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/de

Lup

Re: Article: Rendering PinePhone's Display (DE and TCON0)

Posted by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com>.
Thank you so much Alan! PinePhone has always been a super complicated and
mysterious gadget, I'm so glad that we can now use NuttX to explain
everything inside PinePhone :-)

Lup

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.