Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by na...@reactor8.com on 2015/05/28 00:54:56 UTC

bigtop at OSCON

Hey bigtoppers,

Who is already planning on going to OSCON, or thinking about going?

Exchanged messages with Oreilly folks about a Bof session on bigtop (you
have to submit this year b/c # of topics), as well as potential discount
passes for bigtop folkal, will keep the group posted.

Nate

Re: bigtop at OSCON

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
I think I may be going.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: bigtop at OSCON

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Probably will be there whether at the conf or at work-related stuff.

Re: bigtop at OSCON

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
I think I may be going.

--