Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Ryota Egashira <eg...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2015/04/09 21:08:07 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Oozie 4.2.0 release

OOZIE-1993 need to be fixed before release.workflow rerun failed with oozie.wf.rerun.failnodes=true in some cases. actually because of this, we reverted OOZIE-1879 for our internal branch.

ThanksRyota

     On Thursday, March 26, 2015 4:57 PM, Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> wrote:

 Another JIRA that would be good to get is OOZIE-2186 which updates the
Tomcat version.

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.
I am going to commit OOZIE-1963 and OOZIE-2240 and create rc0

-Shwetha

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I am adding [OOZIE-2232] Oozie should invalidate bulk write command when "-filter" is missing - ASF JIRA
|   |
| [OOZIE-2232] Oozie should invalidate bulk write command when "-filter" is missing - ASF JIRAThere are no comments yet on this issue.  |
|  |

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.