Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com> on 2015/06/30 06:43:24 UTC

[jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Fix a regression in the file system blob store, where a test does not
expect the trailing delimiter character.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test.

-- File Changes --

    M apis/filesystem/src/test/java/org/jclouds/filesystem/FilesystemBlobStoreTest.java (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com>.
@rcoedo @nacx figured out the integration tests failure in jdbc. It's related to the integration tests failure for the Transient blob store. I'm working on that now.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-117856641

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
rebuild please

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-116996325

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
Timur and I are out at a conference all day, @rcoedo could you investigate these failing tests in JDBC blobstore?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-117194871

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com>.
Also, looking at the failures, this is identical to the test that was fixed for the file system blobstore (the test expected common prefixes to not include the delimiter -- the one significant change from the JCLOUDS-930 pull request).

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-117238593

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Roman Coedo <no...@github.com>.
I can take a look at this later today.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-117437852

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com>.
@nacx I will try to look at the failures tonight unless anyone gets to it before I do.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-117238141

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Yes, I fixed thay locally but then a couple integration test failures appeared in the `testDirectory` method that escape to my knowledge right now.

I preferred to comment it here so it can have a proper fix. Thanks for having a look at this!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-117247672

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
@timuralp It seems there are also regressions in [jclouds-labs/jdbc](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/view/public/job/jclouds-labs/1028/org.apache.jclouds.labs$jdbc/testReport/). Mind fixing it too?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-117178692

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-930: Regression in a File System test. (#791)

Posted by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com>.
@nacx I submitted a pull request for the BaseJdbcBlobStoreTest.

I found a two failing tests in the EclipselinkH2ContainerIntegrationTest and HibernateHsqldbContainerIntegrationTest will work on fixing those up as well.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/791#issuecomment-117376244