Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Yue Guan <gu...@husky.neu.edu> on 2012/05/16 15:05:55 UTC

anyone know how to unsubscribe this mailist

It seems the instruction on the web pages doesn't work.....Thank you
for your help.

Re: anyone know how to unsubscribe this mailist

Posted by Andrew Newman <an...@gmail.com>.
I've been trying to for two years - as it's an account that forwards on but I don't have control over. If you find out can you let me know.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
To unsubscribe from this list, just send a mail to
common-user-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org with the subject carrying
only 'unsubscribe' (minus quotes). This does work as advertised,
unless the advertised method is different (in which case it may be
wrong/outdated) :)

--
Harsh J