Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Brian O'Neill <bo...@healthmarketscience.com> on 2011/08/22 15:13:28 UTC

Could possible donate webapp for dynamic core create/deletion.

All,

My team has developed a small web app that can dynamically create/delete
cores in a cluster of SOLR instances.  Is this feature already under
development?  Is anyone interested in it?  If so, we might be able to
donate it.

-brian

--
Brian O'Neill
Lead Architect, Software Development

Re: Could possible donate webapp for dynamic core create/deletion.

Posted by Brian O'Neill <bo...@healthmarketscience.com>.
Great, thanks Arvind.   It sounds like interest is there.
I¹ll get it up on github.

-brian

Posted by Arvind Srini <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mohit soni <mo...@gmail.com>.