Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> on 2020/07/08 14:22:21 UTC

RE:[Vote] Pull Request Title Specification

A PR may be associated with multiple issues, so writing Issue No. in PR titile may&nbsp;
be miscellaneous.

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
Hello, I personally think that repeated issues need to be closed, he will cause us to have multiple copies, and also need to spend extra energy to maintain multiple issues, in addition, if the big pr is disassembled, (provided that each sub-item  Do not affect each other), if it can not be disassembled, it is recommended to summarize an issue.  We always hope to solve the problem with the smallest granularity.  This will be very easy for developers and reviewers

| |
Kirs

邮箱:acm_master@163.com

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master

On 07/09/2020 07:29, Jave-Chen wrote:
On one hand, since everyone is free to create issues,&nbsp;different users may create&nbsp;
issues for the same reason.

On the other hand,&nbsp;spliting a large PR into&nbsp;multiple small PRs requires developers&nbsp;
to read all prs, would it be inappropriate ?

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
2

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

wu shaoj <ga...@apache.org> 于2020年7月9日周四 下午2:24写道:

Posted by wu shaoj <ga...@apache.org>.
2

[...]

    &gt; https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-website/pull/147
    &gt;
    &gt;
    &gt;
    &gt;
    &gt; Best,
    &gt;
    &gt; Yichao Yang

Posted by Yichao Yang <10...@qq.com>.
2

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com>.
2

Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> 于2020年7月9日周四 上午7:30写道:

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
Hi, I think this is a question worthy of recognition.  I think our big pr should be separated, corresponding to an isuess, if it cannot be split, can it be aggregated into an isuess,how do you think?If I am wrong, please correct me

Best regards!
CalvinKirs