Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stijn de Witt <St...@chello.nl> on 2004/02/11 11:43:33 UTC

Problem adding security role using customizer

I am trying to add a Security Role using the Jetspeed Customizer, but I get the following error message: "Entity Name Already Exists. Please choose another unique, identifying name."

Which was strange, because I chose 'manager' as rolename, which (AFAIK) doesn't exist yet. What is even more strange is that I also tried 'pietjepukhiephoikghkgf', but it gave me the same error message! Has anyone experienced something like this too?

-Stijn

Re: Problem adding security role using customizer

Posted by Stijn de Witt <St...@chello.nl>.
Mmm, after rebuilding and restarting the tomcat server, it did
work...strange...
The first time I had removed the Tommy Turbine user first, and messed around
with the users permissions, the second time I didn't. If this ever crops up
again I'll make an effort to get a scenario for reproducing the behaviour.

-Stijn