Posted to user@struts.apache.org by temp temp <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/27 21:54:42 UTC

forward using RequestDispatcher

 I using ServletFilter to check whether the user is authenticated  or has permissions to access resource.
  In case of not authenticated or not authorized I must redirect user to some page  (Error Page ) .
  For this I must use RequestDispatcher to forward him  to error page.
  If I do this I must specify path to my page  which  will also tell users  where all my jsp are located.
  To avoid this I want to forward user to struts global forward which will hide actual path to the jsp. Is this possible ?.